Best Tax Attorney Resources
This page provides links to tax resources that our readers may find useful. If you know of other links that should be included here, please use our contact form to let us know about them.
- The Everything Tax Law Blog
- The official Treasury Department website, which is the IRS parent agency (which provides a lot of useful tax policy and tax administration information)
- The official Internal Revenue Service website, which provides a lot of useful tax information
- The U.S. Tax Court court website, which is the most active court when it comes to tax-related litigation, has a search function for its recent court cases
- The U.S. District and Circuit Courts website, which provides useful information about other federal courts that hear tax cases (including particular court rules and the ability to search the court’s judicial opinions for tax cases)
- The Court of Federal Claims court website, which is yet another federal court that hears tax litigation cases
- The Department of Justice agency website, which is the federal agency that is responsible for all tax litigation (except for US Tax Court litigation) and
- The American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants association website, which provides a good directory to help taxpayers find tax attorneys and tax information.
- Best-Tax-Attorney-In.com provides a comprehensive list of tax attorneys nationwide.
- The Best-Tax-Relief-Company.com website reviews and ranks tax relief companies.
- The IRS Tax Schedule website provides tax return and estimated filing due dates and related information.
- IRS Question Forum provides a resource for finding answers to tax questions.
- TaxReturn8.com place to find tax return preparers.
Why should you link to our website? The most important reason is that:
Google and other search engines use reciprocal linking as an important benchmark when ranking websites. If you are interested in high rankings on Google and other search engine for the areas of law that you practice in (such as tax law), you should set up reciprocal links with other law firms who have a similar practice, companies, individuals, and any other website that is related to your practice focus (such as tax attorney firms).
To exchange links with us, you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Simply insert this small text link code into your links page (the page must have a PR of 3 or more):
It will look like this on your site:Texas tax attorney – Houston Texas Tax Attorney helps taxpayers with IRS audits, IRS negotiations, IRS tax controversies, and IRS tax litigation.OR
It will look like this on your site:Houston tax attorney – Houston Texas Tax Attorney helps taxpayers with IRS audits, IRS negotiations, IRS tax controversies, and IRS tax litigation.
- Once you insert our link on your link page, contact us with the following information for your site:
- Site Title
- Site Description
- Site URL
- Site Reciprocal link page (Where our link is located)
- We will then insert your link into our site as soon as we find our link on your site. Usually within 48 hours.
Thank you for exchanging links with us!