Call Now, 713-909-4906
Do you have a tax dispute, under audit by the IRS or state tax authorities, or just have a tax question? We want to hear from you. Call today for a free, confidential, consultation. If you are pressed for time, you can also use the contact form below to reach out to us.
- Two Years to File Refund Suit in District Court, Six Years in Federal Court of Claims
- Ninth Circuit Says Taxpayer Must Use IRS Form
- Court Affirms Broad Scope of the Duty of Consistency
- IRS Must Refund Penalties Despite Tax Malpractice Recovery
- U.S. Foreign Tax Credit Not Impacted by Repayment of Foreign Tax Refund
- Court Considers Economic Substance in S Corp Transactions
- IRS Says Personal Expenses Paid by S Corp. Not Loan Repayments
- Reckless Conduct Sufficient for FBAR Civil Tax Penalty
- Court Says Employer Entitled to Worker’s IRS Records
- Computing the Reportable Transaction Penalty
- Court Decides Transfer Pricing Buy-in Payment Case
- Do Criminal Convictions Deter Employment Tax Crimes?